ABOUT VIRGINIA HAYES
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, choosing a REALTOR® that’s knowledgeable about the area makes all the difference. As an engaged and highly-connected downtown Greenville resident for more than 20 years, I can offer you access to the very best, and sometimes pocket listed, properties in the following areas:
- Downtown Greenville
- Alta Vista
- Augusta Road
- Cleveland Park
- North Main
- Parkins Mill
While these are my primary areas of expertise, my partnerships with many of Greenville’s largest employers often take me to Verdae, Greenville’s Eastside, Simpsonville, and Greer.
I am fortunate that I’ve been able to build my business exclusively by referrals. I take the same interest in each client, whether they are a first-time homebuyer or seller, or a client buying or selling a million-dollar home. No matter the price point, each client and transaction is equally important to me, which is why I set limits on the number of buyers and sellers I have at one time. This limit allows me to give each client the attention they deserve, to show houses when needed, and to return all calls and emails the same day. My focus and dedication to every client is a cornerstone of my business, and has resulted in continual referrals and glowing testimonials.
On a more personal level, I am married to Chris Hayes, owner of The Hayes Agency, an insurance and investment agency in Greenville. Our son, Davis, attends Augusta Circle Elementary School. In my spare time, I enjoy attending art events, traveling, working out, volunteering, and spending time with friends, family and our dog, Charlie.
I look forward to partnering with you to successfully sell your current home, or help you locate the home of your dreams!
Virginia is very personable and accommodating. She helped me purchase a home while living out of town. She knew exactly what I was looking for and didn’t waste my time looking for homes or in areas that didn’t meet my requirements. She arranged her schedule to meet my needs when coming to Greenville. I highly recommend her for any real estate needs!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Luxury Market
- Historic Neighborhoods
- New Construction – Single-family homes, condos/townhomes
- First-Time Homebuyers
- Corporate Relocation
Prior to beginning my career as a REALTOR® in 2006, I provided sales, marketing, public relations and client service support to a broad range of clients in the U.S., including Fortune 500 companies, residential real estate properties and luxury golf resorts in the Southeast, national and custom homebuilders, healthcare, hospitality and travel industries, and high net-worth individuals.
I have been able to pull from previous work in marketing and client services to strengthen my real estate business, and most importantly, to achieve success for my buyer and seller clients. My seller clients receive customized marketing plans that utilize an analysis of market data, professional photographers, copywriters, graphic designers and public relations experts to help their properties get noticed. I use a strong mix of professional business partnerships, social networking, print and online advertising, public relations, events and traditional real estate tools to reach goals.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT + LOCAL CONNECTIONS NETWORK
Whether buying or selling, my connections become yours! These connections are essential when I am locating a buyer for your property OR finding the perfect property for you.
- Alta Vista Neighborhood Association (AVNA) Member
- American Heart Association Executive Leadership Team Member and Circle of Red Supporter
- Artisphere Supporter
- Augusta Road Business Association (ARBA) Member
- Buncombe Street United Methodist Church: Member/Volunteer
- Clemson University Alumna
- Coldwell Banker Caine Main Street Gallery – Artist Selection Committee/Volunteer
- Downtown Symphony Club and Vivace Society: Former Member/Board Member
- Furman University Connections Alumna
- Greenville Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Member
- Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®: Member; Revitalization Committee Past Member
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce Member
- Greenville County Museum of Art: Member; Young Philanthropist Advisory Council Former Member
- Greenville Women Giving Member
- Greenville Zoo Member
- Junior League of Greenville: Member/Volunteer; Community Advisor
- Metropolitan Arts Council: MAConnect Board Member
- MLS of Greenville: Member
- Supporter/Volunteer: South Carolina Children’s Theatre, Julie Valentine Center, Safe Harbor, Rebuild Upstate, Upstate Warrior Solution
- The Children’s Museum of the Upstate Member
- Upcountry History Museum: History Makers Former Charter Member
- United Way Palmetto Society Member
- Zeta Tau Alpha Alumna
AWARDS + CERTIFICATIONS
- Leadership Greenville Class of 43 Graduate 2017
- Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Circle Society 2017 – Top 6% Internationally
- Coldwell Banker’s International Diamond Society Top Producer 2016
- Coldwell Banker Caine Greater Greenville Second Top Producer 2015
- Top Producer with over $15.5 million in sales 2014
- Top Ten Producer Companywide BHHS C. Dan Joyner REALTORS® 2013, 2012, 2011
- President’s Circle Award Top 3% of BHHS agents nationwide 2013, 2012
- C. Dan Joyner Co.’s Downtown/Augusta Road Office Top Agent 2012
- C. Dan Joyner Co.’s Downtown/Augusta road Office Top Buyers Agent 2011
- Top 7% of all Prudential Real Estate Agents Nationwide 2011
- C. Dan Joyner Co. Honor Society Member
- C. Dan Joyner Merit and Rising Star Awards
- Relocation Expert
- Coldwell Banker Caine Global Luxury International Certified Agent